Monday, August 22, 2011

Tinkyada Pasta


Tinkyada is my favorite brand of gluten free pasta, even if I can't spell it.  I've had their spaghetti, penne, fusilli, elbows, and lasagna noodles.  I've been very happy with all of them.  Tinkyada is brown rice pasta and has a better consistency than most gluten free pastas I've tried.  Their packaging is very colorful and has funny bunnies and sayings on it, which naturally makes it more fun.  A letter on their website from 6 year old Christopher pretty much sums up how I feel about it:

"Hello, My name is Christopher.  I am six years.  I want to tell you I like your rice pasta.  It is very good and yummy for my tubby.  As I am not to have any wheat so I like your rice as it is different kinds.  Thanks you very much and my tummy thanks you too.  Your friend, Christopher.
P.S. My grandma is printing this for me because I can't write or spell too good yet.  But I told her what to write.  C.B."

Tinkyada is available at most health food/specialty stores at a relatively good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment