Monday, August 29, 2011

Pamela's Waffles


I was supposed to go to Vermont for the weekend but then there was a hurricane and my flight was cancelled.  What to do while stuck inside for two days?  Make waffles of course.  I had some Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and I was at my man friend's apartment with a waffle maker.  Perfect.  Besides having to beat the egg whites by hand because of a lack of mixer, these were really easy to make and came out light and fluffy.  I was quite pleasantly surprised.

For some reason I had this mix in my cupboards but hadn't really ever tried it.  After trying these waffles I look forward to making other things with this mix, and trying some of Pamela's other products as well.  She's got several other mixes for things like cakes, cookies, brownies, cornbread, and frosting, but she's also got pre-made cookies, cakes, and bars.  I want to try this:


No comments:

Post a Comment