Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Legal Sea Foods


I've been trying to write this post for the last week and a half, but these last few weeks have been a whirlwind of mental, physical, and emotional exhaustion.  I've finally rejoined society and it's time to let you know that Legal Sea Foods has a great gluten free menu.  The truth is, I'm still too exhausted to really tell you about it, but with so many gluten free options and locations all along the east coast, I wanted to make sure you at least know about it.

When I went to Lea Sea Foods a few weeks ago in Boston I was impressed with their large gluten free menu.  I was even more impressed when they brought me two warm gluten free rolls.  I was further impressed when the kitchen manager personally brought out my gluten free lobster and side dishes.  You can tell they take their gluten free menu seriously, which I really appreciate.

Lea Sea Foods is a bit pricy, but fresh quality sea food often is.  They have locations in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virgina, and Washington DC.

I also went to Legal Sea Foods in the Philly Airport.  Read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment