Monday, November 25, 2013

Canyon Bakehouse


The good people at Canyon Bakehouse reached out to me recently to see if I'd like to sample some of their products. You know I said yes.  They sent me their 7-Grain Bread, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia, and Hot Dog Buns.

I wrote about their 7-Grain bread over two years ago and said it was the best gluten free bread I had tried. This holds true today.  Their 7-Grain bread is my favorite gluten free bread out there.  I've never been much of a cinnamon raisin bread gal but I've been enjoying their's recently with breakfast.  I turned the focaccia into stuffing for Friendsgiving yesterday and it worked well.  It's currently 25 degrees in NYC so I'm not anticipating hot dogs anytime soon, but I'm sure they are great as well.  I see from their site that they have a deli rye style bread.  I miss rye bread and will definitely be giving this a try.

Canyon Bakehouse's products are certified gluten free, kosher, 100% whole grain, as well as dairy, nut, and soy free. Thank you Canyon Bakehouse for such great gluten free products!

No comments:

Post a Comment