Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sun Cups

SUN CUPS *Nut Free *Gluten Free

I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  I'm going to go ahead and put them in my top two favorite candies, right behind Snickers.  But not everyone can eat peanuts and so far this post is just really rubbing that fact in their faces.  Enter Sun Cups!  All Sun Cups products are peanut free and gluten free.  To make this even sweeter, they are also soy free, tree nut free, certified Kosher, and all natural.  I was sent some samples recently and my roommate and I both really enjoyed them.  Not only do they have two flavors of sunflower butter cups, but they also have caramel and mint cups.  Each one has a funny name like "yummy in the tummy milk chocolate sunflower butter cups", "ooey-gooey goodness caramel cups", and "terrifically tingly mint cups".

The terrifically tingly mint cups are in fact terrifically tingly.  They are like a York Peppermint Patty but they aren't as sweet and you get two of them!  The caramel cups were really sweet and good.  I liked the milk and dark chocolate sunflower butter cups.  The chocolate shell is harder than a Reese's and they have a much nuttier flavor (i.e. more sunflower than sugar).

I would highly recommend all four flavors not only for folks that can't eat nuts, but for everyone.  They can be ordered online or found at stores around the county.

No comments:

Post a Comment