Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween!


Hi Friends.  Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm already dreaming of free snickers and peanut butter cups.  Without an office to go to (oh hey, I quit my job last month!) or kids to hang out with, I'm worried this might be a bit of a challenge. Not that worried though, it is Halloween after all.

I like to take this time each year to remind you there are plenty of gluten free Halloween treats.  Click here to see my original post with a super helpful list of safe and unsafe candy.

Also, in case you are wondering, I'll be hitting up a Halloween party in Philly on Friday with my best friend Madeline.  In general, I refuse to spend more that $20 on Halloween.  This year I think I'll be a ninja because most of my clothes are already black and I just need to procure a sword.  Anyone that knows me should realize this will be a problem because I will be trying to slash people with my fake sword all night.  Get ready Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment