Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rat Poison

Sometimes people ask me if I can eat just a little bit of gluten.  And despite often wanting to, I say no.  It's not worth it.  My trick, which I learned from The Gluten Free Girl, is to think of gluten like rat poisoning.

A little rat poisoning in your muffin may or may not make you sick.  Do you eat it anyway?  Probably not.  Several rat poison muffins over a long period of time probably will make you sick.  Tummy aches are no fun.  Keep eating small (or large) amounts of rat poison and it'll most likely start to ruin your stomach and do other weird things to your health - just like gluten would do to me.  So no thanks, I'm good without it.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Yeap, this poison are good, but i prefer to use Tomcat as well. So after one week, they are will be gone!