Thursday, November 13, 2014

Grab the Gold

Grab-The-Gold-Gluten-Free-Banner


I really appreciate that people still send me samples even though I'm pretty bad at updating this site.  It works though because if I like something I will write about it.  For example, I received samples of Grab the Gold snack bars awhile back, loved them, and now here I am telling you about them.

Grab the Gold is a balanced protein snack bar that tastes like a "chocolate peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookie". That's taken from their promo info, but honestly, that's exactly what it tastes like, and it is delicious.  Grab the Gold are not only gluten free, but dairy free, vegan, high fiber, trans fat free, preservative free, and free of high fructose corn syrup.  Basically, it's a delicious treat you can feel good about.

I received a box and shared them with my coworkers.  Everyone was hesitant at first, and honestly they aren't the most attractive bars, but everyone agreed they taste great.  I would definitely buy these myself.  In fact, I wish I had one right now.  Check out their site for a free sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment