Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Restaurant Review: Rhong-Tiam


I recently heard about a thai restaurant with a gluten free menu.  I love pad thai and have missed it since going gluten free.  I've had it a few times at Lilli and Loo (which has a large gluten free asian menu), but at $13 plus tax and tip, I don't like to go too often.  So I was pleasantly surprised to find it is only $8.50 at Rhong-Tiam.  I went tonight to try it out.  Not only was it cheap, but it was good.  Good and cheap gluten free pad thai?  They won me.

Much of Rhong-Tiam's menu is gluten free.  Not only that, but they use organic white meat chicken and grass fed hormone free beef.  The restaurant is tiny, and probably better for picking your food up or delivery.  I took mine home because it was so darn hot in there.  But if you are in the Gramercy area, or in need of some good cheap (gluten free) thai food, I recommend stopping by.  They are located at 31 East 21st Street, between Park Ave South and Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment